- 1 How, when and why did the idea for PublBox originate?
- 2 What social networks do you use and which are the most effective for you?
- 3 Now there is a lot of talk about quality content. What is the secret of good content marketing?
- 4 Name the five basic rules for the SMM manager.
- 5 What is the difference between the social media strategy for a business, NGO and blogger?
- 6 What are the pros and cons of influencer marketing for promotion?
How, when and why did the idea for PublBox originate?
For video bloggers, most likely, it will be YouTube, for travel and fashion – Instagram, and for business, public figures and NGO – Facebook. Whichever social network you choose, PublBox supports posting and provides content for publication in all major social networks.
Given the specificity of our platform, we are present in all social networks that are integrated into our service: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, as well as others, for example, Angelist, Crunchbase. As for localization, we have six languages, so the leading social networks are presented in all these languages for the convenience of users. The content in local versions is also slightly different.
Like it or not, the most effective channel is Facebook. But given the latest changes in its algorithms, this year we want to pay more attention to other social networks.
Now there is a lot of talk about quality content. What is the secret of good content marketing?
- Understanding the goals that content marketing faces. This may be an increase in sales, image building, community growth or report ideas. In each case, you need to use different approaches and methods of interaction with the audience.
- Deep understanding of the target audience. It allows you to build the positioning of the product, corresponding to their expectations. And this, in turn, determines the logic of the content, its tone of voice.
- The correct strategy and proportion of publications, as well as the right channels of communication.
- Using the necessary automation tools in digital (social media services, analytics, SEO-segmentation). Previously, to solve the above tasks (points 1-3), you would need the help of qualified specialists in the field of content marketing and media strategy. Today, using a service like PublBox, you can generate an effective content strategy, create unique content, and analyze the results of your work – all in one service. Thus, the platform saves time and increases the efficiency of work.
- Content creation in different formats taking into account the first four points.
- An analysis of the results and the identification of mistakes.
These approaches are relevant for bloggers, business people, social media professionals and anyone who works with content. A combination of the methods above gives a qualitative predictable success in content marketing.
Name the five basic rules for the SMM manager.
- Knowledge of the promoted product, market, and target audiences.
- Understanding the goals and objectives of the SMM campaign, a clear adherence to them.
- Creating the right content strategy and deep analysis of the results. This can help not only to identify mistakes in communication but also lead you to unexpected insights and decisions.
- Ability to create unique and creative content, taking into account the characteristics of the audience.
- Continuous professional development.
Our service helps to solve most of these issues. In addition to content strategy, postponed posting and cross-posting, content creation and analytics, we also developed a series of recommendations and lessons in our SMM Academy, following which you will be able to reach a good level of social media skills.
Thus, can vary the proportion of content types (involving, news, selling, etc.), the frequency and time of posting, and the choice of publication formats, for example, picture, video, link, GIF or live-broadcast.
Nevertheless, there are common points. Such as building up groups, engaging the audience in the discussion, informing subscribers about the results of their activities.
What are the pros and cons of influencer marketing for promotion?
- form an image
- achieve the desired positioning
- get feedback from your audience
- test the product
- improve the conversion
The disadvantages of this method include the difficulty in managing and analyzing the results of the campaign. But Publicfast will help here.