Interview with the founders of PublBox by Amila Gamage Wickramarachchi, We Heart Entrepreneurs
PublBox provides automated social media service for businesses, entrepreneurs, social media managers, bloggers and anyone who is in digital marketing. With features such as social media scheduler, rss feeds integrator, social media inbox, analytics and cross-posting PublBox stands out the competition.
Recently I had the opportunity to interview the founders of the PublBox scheduled social media posting service and below is our interview.
- 1 1. Can you tell us more about PublBox?
- 2 2. Why do you think an automated service like PublBox is essential for social media posting?
- 3 3. What inspired you to create such an innovative way to manage social media posts?
- 4 4. With other available automated services for social media posting, can you explain why PublBox is unique? What are the features that make PublBox different from its competitors?
- 5 5. What are the challenges that you face when introducing PublBox to potential clients?
- 6 6. Can you explain your strategies in facing the challenges which can be helpful for other emerging entrepreneurs?
1. Can you tell us more about PublBox?
PublBox.com is a SaaS project which allows our users to manage their social media accounts on the following social networks: Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Google My Business, Tumblr, VK, OK and automate their social media marketing activities. Languages supported – EN, ES, PL, RU, DE, FR. Our service was created for small businesses, micro-entrepreneurs, nonprofits, bloggers, active users of social networks, social media consultants and many more.
Pricing starts: from 9$/month
PublBox automates social media marketing activities and helps businesses and entrepreneurs create an efficient content strategy for their social media accounts, saving employee’s time and the company’s money. Our user-friendly platform helps to create attractive text and graphic content, schedule publications on eight social networks or post on them simultaneously right away. Now you don’t have to switch between your personal and business accounts, memorize all passwords and login each time to all social networks. You can do everything at PublBox just creating multiple projects for different groups of accounts/pages. Besides, in our Post Scheduler you can schedule all your posts, thus saving time for posting each time on all social media channels.
PublBox slogan is: “Publish to all socials with one box!”, which means that you can do all your social media marketing in one place. After a deep market research, we saw that there was a lack of such complex but at the same time easy-to-use and user-friendly services.
PublBox provides a set of online easy-to-use tools, functions, and templates to help you organize and automate your social media activities. What makes us different? First of all, it’s our Content Strategy tool, which has no analogs on the market today, secondly, it’s our user-friendly interface and the last but not the least, our competitive and flexible pricing model.
PublBox’s Features include:
- Content Strategy: a unique tool that allows creating a content strategy on your own considering individual user’s needs. More than 2000 strategy options.
- Post Scheduler: planning tool, that helps keep track of the posting schedule. The Calendar’s reminders will let you know when and what you need to write.
- Graphics Designer: a set of adaptive design templates to style your pages and posts – covers, avatars & images.
- RSS Feeds Integrator: you can connect any RSS feeds to PublBox and repost content to all your social media accounts automatically.
- Analytics: with real-time tracking, you’ll know exactly which posts across which social media platforms gained the highest engagement with your community.
- Social Media Inbox: keep regular social media communications with your customers and followers.
5. What are the challenges that you face when introducing PublBox to potential clients?
Our main challenges are to bring our product to global markets and convince customers why they need it and how it can help them. As the competition is high in this niche and there some well-known billion-dollar companies, we have to do our best to make our service more attractive for the target audience. On the other hand, we have to find those who don’t know that such services exist and explain how and why to use them.
6. Can you explain your strategies in facing the challenges which can be helpful for other emerging entrepreneurs?
Firstly, you have to define your goals and set up a plan. Pardon the phrase, but it works. Don’t forget to leave yourself space for maneuver, it’s essential when something is not working according to the plan. Lastly, don’t be afraid to trust people, to make mistakes or to invest your resources into an idea that you believe in. Be optimistic and hard-working and you’ll achieve whatever you want.