Along with over 3,500 startups from 130 countries, PublBox took part in Slush 2019 in Helsinki, one of the world’s leading start-up conference with a mission to help entrepreneurs and inspire founders to tackle meaningful challenges.
The event featured two days full of stage program, in addition to several side events, talks at networking sessions, roundtable discussions and facilitated workshops. The speaker line-up included successful founders, top-notch investors, and other startup and tech influencers.
You can find videos of all top-notch speakers here https://www.slush.org/events/helsinki/relive-slush/.
Top-10 Performances at Slush 2019
We highly recommend to take a look at:
- State of European tech: where are we today and what’s next?
- How to build a product that people trust with their lives
- The 300-year business plan
- Why operational experience is crucial for investors
- Work in progress: the companies that will define the future of work
- Breaking taboos: how to solve the problems the world refuses to talk about
- How to crack consumer marketing without a marketing team
- The Success of Fortnite: a psychology and UX perspective
- The handbook for expanding to the emerging markets
- Cut through the bias: how not to misread your data
Alex Stefanovic, CEO and Founder of PublBox, shares his impressions:
“We are glad to be a part of Slush community and to share its values. We are always learning and growing, never complete. We believe that the best teams are built around trust and accountability. PublBox helps SMB and bloggers use the power of social media to the fullest, creating and spreading high quality engaging content, managing multiple social networks, scheduling posts and analyzing your performance – all from a single dashboard”.