PublBox team participated in the best technology conference on the planet, according to Forbes, for a 4th year in a row and revealed 5 takeaways you don’t want to miss.
5 Web Summit Takeaways You Need to Know
- AI will drive real-time customer interactions and AI assistants will rise.
- Big data and privacy are one of the top concerns.
- Video content keeps on growing and for the best result videos should be optimized for each social platform.
More on video:
– Instagram stories will continue to dominate.
– 58% of consumers trust a brand with videos more than a brand without.
– 64% of consumers are most likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
- Social commerce will expand and influencer marketing will continue to soar.
- Social media platforms will add more AR (augmented reality) functionalities.
Product presentation at the GROWTH booth by PublBox was a huge success. Web Summit attendees took a strong interest in PublBox features that help create social media content and automate social media management. Built with small business owners and bloggers in mind, PublBox is an ideal tool for creating social media content, scheduling, publishing, and then analyzing the results.
Web Summit 2019 In Figures
- 70,469 attendees
- 163 countries, with the top 20 represented nations being Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
- 1,206 speakers from all over the world – across the four days more than 1,200 speakers were welcomed in 22 stages. Among them were the EU Commissioner for Competition, Margrethe Vestager; the Rotating Chairman of Huawei, Guo Ping; Google’s Sustainability Officer, Kate Brandt; and former Prime Minister of Great Britain, Tony Blair
- 2,150 startups, representing every industry
- The top five sectors at this year’s Summit were:
- Advertising, content & marketing;
- AI & machine learning;
- Ecommerce & retail;
- Enterprise software solutions;
- 1,221 investors, ranging from VCs, LPs and angel investors, to heads of major international funds.