The social media landscape is very dynamic. Here are top 4 social media trends to watch for or small businesses who want to reach their online audience and improve social media marketing strategy.
However, don’t be naive enough to assume that all your potential buyers and clients, being socially-minded people are amenable to reading boring, endless texts and enjoy having their newsfeeds full of vague and generic content.
It’s a pity, but typical videos, infographics, contests, and surveys are almost past their sell-by-date by now! It’s time to wow potentially capricious users with fresh social media management ideas and trends that have already begun to prove their broad popularity on the global online market.
So what if you haven’t integrated social media into your marketing strategy yet? Well, you ought to hurry up and start earning now by getting ahead of the curve! Get started by using these hot-off-the presses 2019 social media trends right now!
1. Smart Assistants
We bet you’ve dealt with Siri or Ok Google at least once!
If you have, well then you can easily understand what we mean when we talk about AI assistants.
Let’s outline the advantages of Smart Assistants below:
- Smart Assistants and other innovative software systems, mostly chatbots, are considered to be key to customer service modernisation in this day and age. The fact is people value their time; so, it’s nice when they can get important answers or urgent help 24/7 quickly through their smart apps!
- The use of chatbots and voice assistants really improves overall communication quality in terms of the ease of reaching out to busy clients and buyers who want to solve their issues without any extra effort or actions.
- Moreover, various virtual agents make people’s experiences of interacting with your business more personalised, especially when we’re talking about e-commerce.
- One corporate example of success in this area is as follows: Since launching its ShopBot, eBay has drastically increased their revenue, concluding that buyers, who ask questions about certain products via a chatbot app, make purchases with three times the frequency of those who simply browse eBay’s website out of curiosity.
2. Augmented Reality Technology
What do you think about face filters, also known as AI lenses? They’re still popular and a lot of networks and apps (like Instagram, Snapchat and so on…) are continuing to push them in 2019. They have grown in popularity over the years, but today we can use a more innovative version of them.
Moreover, to attract users with catchy photos and images, try the Social Media Graphics Designer feature in PublBox. This Social Media Graphics Designer in PublBox is the perfect place to start with over 10,000 customizable visual content templates for avatars, covers, and posts available in 7 languages: EN, DE, RU, ES, FR, PL, UA. All templates are updated regularly, so there’s always something fresh and new to choose from. It’s a great tool to create stunning visuals for your marketing activities.
The famous shoe brand, Converse, offers us a great example of the benefits of AR. This corporation created a cool AR application which allows virtual trying on of their keds. A user is able to select any shoe model from the Converse catalog, select the necessary size and see how the virtual shoe will look on their foot-saving them a trip to the shoe-shop as they can then order what they want online at the touch of a button!
3. Live Streaming
Do you like to be the centre of attention and tell your customers about the latest innovations of your products? If yes, this social media trend is the real deal for you in 2019!
In 2019, a lot of different brands will begin to realize the power of live streaming, and probably will incorporate it into their monthly content plans. Just imagine, social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube , Twitter, and LinkedIn will be sure to follow this trend as they try to capitalise on it. However, you should take advantage of this top social media trend right now!
Stream your content on Instagram to attract as many users to your brand as possible! Instagram is the most popular tool for creating stories and live streaming today. Statistics show that 1 out of 5 organic Instagram Stories created by companies typically get at least one direct message from a consumer as a result!
4. Social Media Trends to Enhance Your Marketing!
Are you a business owner that still has not used social media? Social media management continues to be a major trend for new companies starting up as well as established firms already online in 2019.
A company’s leader is a reflection of its values and features. One example: perhaps your corporation is aimed at developing innovative software or providing a useful marketing tool. So why don’t you want to promote your mission and vision through social media where the majority of your customers are now?